WHY BE COACHED
Are you the best you can be? There is always room for improvement so if you would like to realise your full potential and plan a future of greater success and work life contentment you need to consider .
- Have you ever felt you could do more with a little encouragement?
- Do you have a work related issues which are blocking your progression or preventing you moving forward?
- Do you want to unleash your untapped potential?
- Would you like to increase confidence in your abilities?
- Are you considering returning to work but nervous to make the step back into the corporate world?
Your career has a huge effect on your overall well-being. When you are not fully enjoying your work it affects all aspects of your life and health. Coaching is about focussing on your future. It will help you determine how to achieve your own effective career. Having the ability to explore your topics in a safe and confidential environment will create new opportunities that concentrate your energies and direct you on the path to where you want to go. Cathy Stewart Associates will help you to believe in the (I’m)possible.
Coaching can help you clarify specific issues you are experiencing or set new directions to adopt for a successful and fulfilling career. Coaching can help you define what you need to change to enable you to:
- Understand your unique values and strengths
- Build confidence in your existing position
- Manage a new role
- Manage a career change or understanding how to change careers
- Achieve career goals
- Develop your leadership skills
- Have a greater degree of self-awareness
- Feel motivated and overcome procrastination
- Develop the self-belief to succeed
- Create balance in your work life
A coach is not involved by company politics and is impartial therefore distanced to enable a balanced view of circumstances.
The client and coach are partners. Your coach listens to you, points out connections, shares some powerful skills and focuses on what is really important to you. Your coach takes you through the changes you want to make and supports you in achieving your targets.
Coaches listen, encourage, help, form partnerships and work with you as you take action.